Re: NEE!

At 18:36 02.12.99 -0500, you wrote:
>Unirabbit (nee Lord)

Hey Unirabbit, are you one of the Knights who says NEE?  I have a nice
shribbery here......

Haven't you heard? We are no longer the Knights Who Say NI!, we are now the Knights Who Says Cheese Dip...

well actually knights would be exagerating, due to our change of name everyone desserted in favour of the templar knights... It's just me left now... CHEESE DIP!

the Knight,
P.S. Cheese Dip!

P.P.S. Cheese Dip!

P.P.P.S.Cheese Dip!

P.P.P.P.P.S. Cheese Dip!

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Cheese Dip!

Oh, why was I born with a different face.
Why was I born different from our race.
When I look, each one starts
when I speak, I offend
And then I'm Silent and Passive and lose every friend.
	- William Blake