Re: Aragones Featured in MAD XL #1 (& stuff)

MAN!! Didja see the picture of a "Young Sergio" with a beard and all (in Mad XL #1)?? ... It shocked the gafragglemenstress outta' me!!

Let's see, what else? Oh, yeah. Sean, Finn, and Saad, (brothers to Moe, Larry, and Curly)

...Oh sure... It had to be curly. Just because I spent some time trying to perfect "Coitenly" and "Nyuck-nyuck-nyuck" and "Nyaaaaaaaa" and "Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop", (and how DO you know that Gary, Zoltronian mind-meld??) I had to be the brother of curly... hmm... Larry... Larry... Larry... why does that name sound familiar??

The Groo lunchbox arrived at my local comic shop today. It looks exactly like a Groo lunchbox.

Tracy, are you related to Jack Lord?? (That's an accetable joke, isn't it Eric?)
-Saad