DH Posters: Insider & Extra

Hi Folks!

Ok, I figured out that the poster I said I had extras of (Art from the cover of DH Groo#1) is on the other side of Dark Horse Insider.  (And Finn, Saad and Sean, You still haven't sent me your addresses)

Also, I found some extras of Dark Horse Extra #14, which has the Maverick promo poster on the inside, which includes Groo (from DH Groo #4 cover) & Usagi, as well as Hellboy and all the rest of the ceator owned characters.  Let me know if anyone wants one.