A Message to Azamin

Hi Folks!

I'm all Groo'd up. This message is just for Azamin, but the message I sent to him was kicked back.  It said his mail box was full.

Azamin!  Did you get this message and what address should I use in the future?  Sorry, Gary G.

Hi Azamin!

You package arrived!  Thank you for the latest batch of Groo reprints, the
cool stamps, and the brochure on the Gardens!  Someday (unfortunately far in
the future)  my wife & I MUST visit Malaysia!  It looks so beautiful and
interesting!  Thank you again so much!  Take care -Gary G.