Re: fanboy

Hi everyone,

I was curious and my spanish sucks, so I ran Jose Luis' message
through http://translator.go.com, and this is what I got:

------------------
hello Daniel

thank you very much by the one of " doomed ".. I am disconnected
of the shades of each word I have been in the list a single month I
have the game, yes, this of death.  it is the unico to which game
already to see if they accelerate the collection of groo, that goes
very slow, eh?  not if you asked my age to me, just in case, I have
19 and your?
------------------

Say what? Guess maybe the translator's spanish isn't all too much
better than mine. Oh well, at least now I have a general idea of
what he said.

Lia

original spanish message went:
> hola daniel
>
> muchas gracias por lo de "doomed".. estoy desconectado
> de los matices de cada palabra. llevo en la lista un
> mes solo. tengo el juego, sí, esta de muerte. es el
> unico al que juego ya. a ver si aceleran la coleccion
> de groo, que va muy atrasada, eh? no se si me
> preguntaste mi edad, por si acaso, tengo 19 y tu?

Movie: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains
our random dying patterns."
                                                         - MST3K