Re: Monumental Event at Hand!!!!

Hi everyone,

Gary, then Larry said:
> >Well, it's a big deal to me anyway.  The current "count" of all items listed
> >on the Official Unofficial Groo List is 999!!!!!
>
> 999?  Aaack!!!
>
> That's The Number of the Beast doing a handstand!!!

Eeeeek! I was just going to say that, having seen the atrocity that is
End of Days. Please tell me you saw it too, Larry -- otherwise I'm
afraid we might be sharing a brain.

Noooooooooooooooo!

Lia

Movie: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains
our random dying patterns."
                                                         - MST3K