I Share Larry's Brain: a case study (definitely OT)

In a message dated 12/7/99 11:02:54 AM, lia@cheesedip.com writes:

>Eeeeek! I was just going to say that, having seen the atrocity that is
>End of Days. Please tell me you saw it too, Larry -- otherwise I'm
>afraid we might be sharing a brain.

Nope, haven't seen it yet, although I plan to. Therefore, as you say, we must
be sharing a brain. Let's find out. If you can answer yes to any or all of
these questions, then you may be sharing a brain with a Larry:

1) Do you (we) often wonder why Mr. Howell brought a suitcase of money on a
three hour tour?

2) Do you (we) have the song GRANDMA GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEER going through
(y)our head right this very moment?

3) Do you (we) ever dream at night that you (we) were just hired to play for
the New York Yankees but have never been needed in a game, and are worried
that eventually they'll find out how much you (we) SUCK at baseball?

4) Do you (we) ever worry that you (we) blink too much?

5) Do you (we) ever like to try and test whether people around you can read
minds by mentally shouting at them to duck?

6) Do you (we) sometimes think that Groo isn't really all THAT dumb (Oh no!
It's suddenly On Topic again!!!).

7) Do you (we) enjoy projecting a warped image of (y)ourself by either
telling true yet humiliating stories about (y)ourself and posting them to a
list of friends and acquaintances; or making up crazy stuff that'll make
people really worry about you  (us), such as, oh I don't know, numbers 1-6
above?

If you (we) can say yes to any or all of the above, I pity you (us)!

-Larry S AKA The Sheik(s) of Entropy