Re: Unidentified subject!

I don't know what's going on here, but I think I understand this message!
It looks like this guy is an Argentinian <something> who wants to know how
he can communicate with Sergio. I don't get the next phrase, but then he
gives his name and email address and thanks us very much. Hey, Dan Cortes,
did I do good? Tell me all those hours in 7 AM Spanish class 30 years ago
weren't a total waste! Please!

Glorko