Re: Unidentified subject!

Only thing I recognize is Soy un (I'm a...) Like in that Beck song. I hope someone can help this guy.

Gabe

From: Schechner & Associates <schechnr@flash.net>
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: Re: Unidentified subject!
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:07:08 -0600

I don't know what's going on here, but I think I understand this message!
It looks like this guy is an Argentinian <something> who wants to know how
he can communicate with Sergio. I don't get the next phrase, but then he
gives his name and email address and thanks us very much. Hey, Dan Cortes,
did I do good? Tell me all those hours in 7 AM Spanish class 30 years ago
weren't a total waste! Please!

Glorko