Re: Unidentified subject!

Hi everyone,

Glorko, aka Chris said:
> I don't know what's going on here, but I think I understand this message!
> It looks like this guy is an Argentinian <something> who wants to know how
> he can communicate with Sergio. I don't get the next phrase, but then he
> gives his name and email address and thanks us very much. Hey, Dan Cortes,
> did I do good? Tell me all those hours in 7 AM Spanish class 30 years ago
> weren't a total waste! Please!

Dan hasn't answered, so I ran Damián's message through
http://translator.go.com, and this is what I got:

"I am an Argentine sketcher and I want to know to that direction I
must myself direct to communicate to me with Sergio Aragones, if
is that there is form to do it

My name is damian Zain My direction of email is:  to
dzain@mpvision.com.ar

from already infinite thanks"

dibujante = sketcher = artist, I'd guess.

I wasn't sure if anyone had done it yet, so I emailed Damian (using
the translator again, so I'm sure he'll get a kick out of how it'll
translate my english to spanish!) and told him to send his mail to
M.E. who'd forward it to Sergio.

:] Lia

Movie: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains
our random dying patterns."
                                                         - MST3K