Groo Street update

In a message dated 12/11/99 2:19:24 AM, grossfam@olywa.net writes:

>Larry, Saad, TGD, & Co.  Did you guys ever make it to Groo Street?

The Groo Street trip had been postponed until the Car of Entropy gets better,
and unfortunately it has since gotten worse. (I should name my cars more
wisely; look what happened to my former car with the Groo license plates!!!)

My unreliable car is now officially dead, and I'm hoping to get a new
unreliable car in a week or two. Once I have wheels again, I'll gather up
Saad and Dan and head on up to Middletown!

Aside to Gary: Happy Daughter's Birthday to you, I hope you survived the
slumber party!

Aside to Chris: Let me see, Chris is now Gary? Does that make him Groo's
brother also? Hmm, King Groorko has a nice ring to it?

Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy