Re: Lunchbox

--- Schechner & Associates (a fellow Dallas-ite)
wrote:

> As I was getting it at Keith's Comics, Keith said,
> "here you go, Groo

O King Glorko, do you mean the Keith's Comics on
Mockingbird Ln.?  If so, we share a fellow comic book
shop as well as a city.  I don't go there very often,
but it is on my way to work now, so that'll probably
change.

Just wondering,

Jacob S.

btw, the comic book shop that i most frequent is Lone
Star Comics in Town East.  Do you go there at all?