skins

Dear Mr. Aragones,

First, please allow me to say I've been watching your cartoons ever since I first found out about Mad Magazine, when I was about 10 years old. I am a cartoonist myself today, and still find great inspiraration in your work.

Therefore, I would like to recommend you to turn to this site: www.hotbar.com/make.htm. That site offers you a way to put your own cartoons - or anything else you choose - on your tool-bar, and even send that skin of yours to whoever you like.

Please trust me I get absolutely no profit of sending you to that site. I simply thought you would find it helpful and useful.

Thank you so much, and - I personally would LOVE to have a skin of your work!:)

All the best,

Irit Degani
Tel Aviv, Israel
deganiirit@hotmail.com