Re: That darn prank sssite

ShiekOfEntropy@aol.com wrote:

> Ummm, do I really need to mention that I'm joking here? No one in the Groop
> would REALLY believe in a Hissing Virus, would they?
>
> Oh wait, Gary!
>
> Yo, Dessesbo, don't worry about a thing, Bro! There isss no sssuch thing asss
> a, uhhh, ummm, no sssuch thing, sssay, isss there a gassssss leak sssomewhere
> - EEEEEEEEEK! The Hissssssing Virusss?

Maybe not a hissing virus but when the batteries in my wireless keyboard get low,
i get repeating keystrokes. The first time it happened, I thought I had a virus
and could not figure it out...

--
Groosum - Elect Groo for president.
--

I have a website ( working, but not complete )
http://sites.netscape.net/groosum

Would you like to get paid for surfing the web??
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bwe426
http://www.epipo.com/signup_form.asp?groosum