A favor from M.E.

Got a small favor to ask, folks...

Quite a few of you send me private e-mail asking questions about when
things are coming out, what's ahead for GROO, etc..  Right now, I have
five e-mails here which ask me if there's been any progress on the
deal I mentioned some time ago to do Groo figurines.

I will gladly answer any question if I can...but if your question
would be of interest to the Groop, please post it in public so I can
write one e-mail instead of a whole bunch.  Thanks.

(By the way: No progress on the figurines.)

Mark Evanier - PMB 303 - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036