Re: OT, kinda

Welcome to the groop, Meredith. Unfortunately, you've made a decision that
will alter your life forever. And you so young. Tsk tsk. Such a pity! Ah
well, it can't be helped now. Might as well join in the goofiness and post
like the rest of us. Have fun!

Chris (who is actually Glorko, King of the planet Zoltron, in exile)

ps [(c) TGD] Your post wasn't OT in the least. It had everything to do with
the groop.

pps [(c) TGD] That is if OT is "off topic" and not "on topic".