Welcome Meredith!

Welcome, Meredith (and other newbies/lurkers whom I have possibly ignored!

Hope you've enjoyed the lunacy so far! How far upstate are you? I'm in the
Northern Suburbs of NYC (Rockland County), which City and Long Island
Dwellers often call UPSTATE, much to the annoyance of my friend in Buffalo
(really, we're about as downstate as you can get)!

If you have a chance, check out the Groo Round Robin site at:

<A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/ma/groop2/";>Groop Round Robin Stories</A>

A bunch of us did one and a half (explained below) round robin-style Groo
stories. Stealing the exact parameters from a 12 issue round robin series
from DC Comics called The DC CHALLENGE (first chapter by some guy named Mark
Evanier), each person wrote one chapter, leaving the next writer with a
seemingly impossible yet solvable cliffhanger. Each writer also got to title
the following chapter, and the writer had to somehow make it fit.

The first one was a load of fun, the second one was never quite finished,
although what we had was getting stranger and more fun than the first!!!. I'm
hoping to start the second one up again in January, when the current madness
at work subsides and I have time to do more online than just read and answer
email!

Larry S. AKA The Sheik pf Entropy