OT: Re clowns ,unirabbits and TGD

I'm finally getting my Macy's Parade pictures developed, so I'll hafta create
a site to post em. I'm sure those of you who have met or seen pics of either
TGD or I WITHOUT the clown makeup won't really be able to tell the difference!

By the way, I never got around to telling Dan that when our clown group
reached 34th street, Unirabbit MISSED US because one of the Unibunnies had to
tinkle (a rainy parade will have that effect). That sort of puts this
on-topic, since flying up from Florida to New York to see fellow Groopers
clowning around and then missing us is DEFINITELY a GROOISM!!! (*sigh*at
least the littlest Unibunny saw me).

Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy