Re: Rocky Kevin (royal jester)??

Kevin makes an excellent Fool.  As any fool can plainly see.

As Glorko's loyal aide de camp, I will see to the paperwork.

(Glorko, do you think Kevin knows that on Zoltron, after the Royal Jester
has made us laugh until we're hungry, we eat him?)

Gary ("I like my Kevin's sunny side up and with ketchup") Grossmann

(PS  The electric chair is warming up. Do you want to use cooking oil,
margarine, or butter?)

(PPS  No one else can read the stuff in brackets, right?)