DON'T READ GROO!

Sue:

I'm just sending this email to you as a warning. DO
NOT READ GROO. Under any circumstances. Several people
may try to convince you that GROO would enhance your
life in some fashion or another. This is pure crap.
Over the past few years I have been working in
association with International Idiots trying to get
the word out that GROO is nothing more than an
elaborate plot to drive a wedge between you & your
mind and money.

The beautiful art is specifically designed to
initially suck you in. The words contained in the
publication, poetic as they may be, are the main
threat. Read one issue... you'll notice nothing
unusual. You'll think it's funny. Read several issues
and before you realize what has happened, you'll be
scanning the pages looking at the pictures UNABLE TO
READ! This stupefication of the masses actually
reprograms minds and transforms living people into
GROO zombies! These people buy as much GROO as they
can until they have no money left. It's an obsession,
a compulsion, a sickness!

Beware! And if this ever goes to court, for all legal
purposes, you have been warned!

=====
Chad M. Riden
ICQ # 9922135