Re: Zoltranian jester feast

Kevin,

Actually, you can wear whatever you want. It's kind of a wild affair, so
the clothes will come off at some point (preferably before the application
of the mariande). We are all so excited, Kevin. We're creating a new name
for you. (We couldn't just say "entree") The Zoltronian women have shaved
their backs in anticipation. Try eating lots of those tamales prior to the
feast. They'll help stretch your stomach. (Fatten you up, more likely.) Our
appetites are piqued.

Glorko