Goodbye!!

well, i know i just got "here" but finals are over, thank god, and its
time for me to go home, ugh, and leave my computer, whaaa, so
unfortunately you wont hear from me for a month. stop cheering. but i'm
not unsubscribing so that when i come back there will be 1000+ groop
emails for me to catch up on. YAY! (i still have emails to respond to
that will have to wait till next semester.) so my train is probably
leaving as i write, so i will talk to you all in the new year.
Everyone have an awesome holiday and a great new year.
back to the ol armpit

mer :o)