Re: Happy Holidays

No, wait.  That's a little selfish.  If I had 2 wishes it would be that
.... 1) There could be peace and harmony in the world forever, and 2) that
GROO would be a monthly series again.

If GROO were a monthly series again, there would be no peace and harmony in the world . . . considering GROO's very nature, it would be impossible for these two particular wishes to coexist.

Thanks to Gary Grossmann for the great Groo posters. Not only did they arrive in excellent condition, but they arrived before the Winter Solstice and I was able to place the envelope under the tree and open the posters on the 25th along with my other presents. Gary, did you have the Groo stamp made or can one purchase that? Cheers and happy holidays.

finn