Re: Happy Holidays

I had the stamp made after getting Mark's permission. I think I need to
start taking it with me on the road and see how many rest stop & gas station
restrooms I can leave it on.

one would think that if you had A Groo Stamp, Gary, you could only leave it on ONE rest stop/gas station restroom...

[sorry for the cheap joke folks, but it's 1:23 (no, really) and I'm outta' ideas]

Larry, there's a store on 33rd street near 5th avenue, that I frequent that has a Groo lunch box left. (Since I bought the other one.)

   -Saad "Can't wait to get my hand on the next issue of Groo" Azim