Groo appearance?

Hey all, I got a Square bound book titled " Cave Man " by Tayyan Ozkan
with a foreword by our very own Sergio. Can you guess what is drawn by
the foreword? A picture of Sergio reading a book titled Caveman. Above
Sergio is a thought bubble, and in that bubble is a caveman ( that looks
suspiciously like Sergio ) drawing a picture of Groo on a cave wall. It
is signed
Mad-ly
Aragones 96
I don't know if this qualifies as an official appearance for Gary but...

--
Groosum - Elect Groo for president.
--

I have a website ( working, but not complete )
http://sites.netscape.net/groosum

Would you like to get paid for surfing the web??
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bwe426
http://www.epipo.com/signup_form.asp?groosum