Re: Comics Code

At 10:47 PM 12/28/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>     I'm doing a project (hopefully) for school on the comics code and I was
>wondering if anyone knew of some really good sources for this project.  I'd
>greatly appreciate any help you guys can give.  Also, does anyone know if
MAD
>is planning to issue CD's to update Totally MAD each year?  Thanks.
>
>Bill

~~~~ THE BEST source you could have for that project is: TALES FROM THE
CRYPT by Digby Deihl (sp?)  It's a large format, softcover book.  About 200
pages long.  It has a shot of the HBO series Crypt Keeper on the cover.
It has the whole history of EC comics and their fight against the comics
code authority.  It's one of the best books on the subject I've ever read.

~Nate
Piekos Arts Design ~ www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
Blambot Comic Fonts ~ www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts