Re: anagrams

In a message dated 12/28/99 10:31:39 PM, fuchikaka@hotmail.com writes:

>Did you buy a Groo lunchbox?

Soon. Jim Hanley Universe is out of them, but they have a Staten Island store
that is gonna send one over for me. I should have it on Wednesday. Thanks for
the suggestion!!!

>Where did you get the Anagrams?  From a Web Page?

Ummm, no. I just took out a pad and pencil and played around with letter
combinations. It's fun! I have no doubt that that's what Eric is doing too; I
don't see him going to a web site to anagram for him.

>?would you be kind enough to find the Anagram for "Satsui No Hadou Ni
Mezameta Saad"?

WHOA! Major brain cramp coming up with this one. This is the best I can do on
short notice:

Satsui No Hadou Ni Mezameta Saad = I am a sane man as I shout out, dazed.

-Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy