Transformers (OT)

OT=on transformers  :)

There's a fellow from Ecuador that I work with on one of the other
lists. He has some old 70s toys still in their boxes including some
Transoformers. He asked if I wanted to sell them on ebay or something
for him. I told him that there were some transformer nuts on the Groo
list, and that they could advise him better than I could. He's going to
send me the exact "names, numbers, info, etc." of the pieces he has
today or tomorrow. Would anyone who's willing to help advise him of the
best way to get rid of these please email me off list, & I'll connect
you guys up. Thanks.

Kevin

PS Hmmmm...wonder what a "Groo transformer" would transform into?? :)