Sergio Aragones Pin on eBay

One of the harder to find Aragones collectibles is the Famous
Cartoonist pinback button (not to be confused with the Famous
Cartoonist trading card) with his self caricature.  Originally made in
the 1970s by Kitchen Sink Press, I believe the button was reprinted in
the 1980s.  Either way, in over two decades of collecting, the button
being offered on eBay (as part of a group of buttons from the series)
is one of the the very few I've seen (besides the one already in my
collection!).  For those interested, the eBay item # (with pic) is
227639187.

Mike S.