Re: OT - Watt and Knotts?

Actually I sent this conversation between Watts & Knotts because it reminds
me about Groo # 22 : The Ambassador, where people keep mistaken between Groo
The Wanderer and Gru The Ambassador.  The Part that I like most is where
Groo shouts "No one shuts Groo up! wake me again and I shall thrash you
within an inch of your life if I can find a ruler".  Then the inkeeper went
to the gru's room and said "Got a ruler" while trashing Gru.

Azamin