Re: 2000

I'm going to take a quick break from lurking to say, I'm not impressed
with the year 2000. The 40's and 50's totally lied to us. There are no
flying cars, there are no cities on the moon, Soylent Green is not yet
made from people. I am quite disappointed. The only bright spot is that
my Groo collection seems to Y2K compliant, although, who could tell? All
the jokes are at least a hundred years old to begin with. Happy Groo
year.

---Bryan

Doubt is a thief that makes us fear to tread where we might have won.
---William Shakesphere
http://community.webtv.net/PSYCHO-MAN/BRYANSWEBPAGEOFEVIL