Re: 2000

> Hey,it was so weird being in the UStates but being called by my grooish 16
> year old cousin at 6:00 pmUS time to wish me a happy new morning UK time
> 12:01am 2000. I would be out first foooting by now! YEY ! Scottish
groupers
> who know what that means!

(delurk)

You mean going round peope's houses at midnight knocking on their doors and
carrying lumps of coal?

Selena
(not Scottish, just enjoys displaying knowledge)
(/delurk)
"What *is* going on inside that head of yours?"
"Right now it's a remake of 'The Last Supper' featuring the Muppets as
the disciples."

London has slums? Who gave London slums? Why didn't I get any slums?

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/9020/index.htm