Anti-2000

It's the first of Jan. and I'm already sick of hearing about how hard it's
going to be to remember to sign checks with 2000, and "Hey is your computer
all right?" and "Some nut might still have a suitcase nuke in New York....
it's not over yet."..... ugh.

But I'm happy about the new year.  Even though 2001 is actually the
millenium since there's no year zero.  But the whole thing is based on a
Catholic calendar that means nothing in the grand scheme of the universe.
(I'm starting to sound like Squirrel!)

But we're all happy and healthy, and for brief moments last night, parts of
the world were unified in celebration.  That's what matters.

So when I finish a drawing do I put my sig followed by double zeros?

~Nate "milleni-anal" Piekos
Piekos Arts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
Blambot Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts