GY 1

In a message dated 1/1/0 2:44:01 AM, grossfam@olywa.net writes:

>Anywho (again), now that I have bored you to tears, I'll remind you that
>when we take over the world, we will decree and impose the Groo calendar
>that would make this new year only the year 18.  Everything else will be
>BG.

Sorry, Gary, but I beg to differ. This would be Groo Year One, next year
would ALSO be Groo Year One, and the year after that, and the year after that?

In a message dated 1/1/0 3:52:24 AM, dweezil33@hotmail.com writes:

>But I look forward to discussing the next Groo Miniseries with you
>Dessessbo!  Pipal's back!

What about Pipal's back? Is it hairy, or what?

In a message dated 1/1/0 9:37:46 PM, nate@piekosarts.com writes:

>So when I finish a drawing do I put my sig followed by double zeros?

Since the ads I'm writing now are for around Easter, I've had to write dates
like 4/16/00 for a while now. The annoying thing is, whenever a buyer doesn't
provide me with complete information, I usually write the first draft as
something like "Twin sheets? Reg. $00 Sale 00.99" I always use two zeros for
a fake price, never one or three. So whenever I'm proofreading a page my eyes
kind of automatically stop at "00", and I always think it's a mistake. Hmmm,
I wonder if I can get Macy's to switch to Groo Years?

Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy