Sheik versus Shiek

Well folks, I've come to a momentous decision. I think it's finally time to
change my email address!

Why?

When I originally signed up with AOL, I mistakenly typed in my nome de plum
as SHIEK OF ENTROPY, misspelling the word SHEIK as SHIEK. (Me am be good
writerer, huh?) Now, at any time I could have just done what I've done today,
which is add a second email address spelled correctly and just ignore the
first one. However, I never bothered because I've been meaning to switch over
to another internet service, but never quite got around to it. I now
reluctantly admit that I'll just stick with AOL.

For those of you who actually may give a (hoot), ENTROPY is sort of the
tendency for order to break down into chaos; anyone who has seen my apartment
will know why I identify with this term. The rest was inspired by an old song
called the Sheik of Araby that I've always enjoyed, I guess you can say the
Sheik of Entropy is the king of disorder, and that folks IS me!

"I'm the Sheik of Ar-a-by,
your heart belongs to me.
At night when you're asleep,
into your tent I'll creep.
The light that shines above,
will light the way to love!
You'll rule this world with me-e-e-e-e,
I'm the Sheik of A-ra-by!"

So the SHIEK OF ENTROPY is no more, say hello to the SHEIK OF ENTROPY.

(Okay, maybe this was not quite so momentous, I was just letting you know to
change your address books!)

Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy