Re: Anti-2000

Um, for a numbers man, Gary, you're pretty lousy with numbers. If this is
year 48 on the Zoltronian calendar with next year (49) starting next March
1, that means the calendar began on March 1, 1951! Just for that, I declare
you a bunch of slimy amoeba slithering around eating each other.

Glorko from the planet Zoltron

PS. Of course, the Zoltronian usurpers have changed the calendar back to
the original Voofraxian calendar since I left. (Ptooie! I spit on their
vorpleshoes!)