[Fwd: Re: New Groopie introduction]

Craig Bower wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>   I just recently re-discovered my pastime of collecting
> Groo Comics.  I got up to date with the new DH issues

Welcome, Craig. For your info: a groopie is a screaming teenage girl who
blindly follows rock stars everywhere. A Grooper is a big fish. We had
an official vote during the 1998? or 1999? (I can't remember which)
Groop Awards & decided we were big fish. Of course, there is a revolting
faction of us who still want to be screaming teenage girls, but that's
for each fish to decide on his/her own.

Kevin (former court Jester to Glorko, exiled king of Zoltron)

PS Anybody still have the link around to the awards site?