Re: [Fwd: Re: New Groopie introduction]

At 08:26 PM 01/03/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>> Welcome, Craig. For your info: a groopie is a screaming teenage girl who
>> blindly follows rock stars everywhere. A Grooper is a big fish.
>
>Isn't that a Goober? Or is a Goober some form of obscure American slang that
>means anything but big fish thing? (I wouldn't know, I'm English).

~~~ Goober is similar to Dork, Dolt, Sped, Dimwit, Twit.... um, that's all
I can think of without Eric censoring me.  RIght now he's amassing a black
clad army of steely-eyed, square-jawed militians.... they wait silently in
perfect rows inside a nondescript warehouse.... unmoving.

Pretty soon no one will be able to call me Urinetoast!

Fight Censorship!  RYAAAAA!

~Nate "Damn Straight" Urinetoast

Piekos Arts Design ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics