I feel like talking

As I make my daily, never ending, search for a new Groo, Sergio or Mark piece that I do not have, I have thought of something.

I look on Ebay today and notice an old Marvel Comics Groo Promo poster going for $50. I have this poster, as I'm sure that Gary and a few other Groopers do.

Why is this selling for $50???

My question, and maybe M.E. can answer it:

Has there always been a demand for Groo or Sergio items? (artwork does not count. i'm referring to more obscure things) Or has our groop of several years plus put an upward spike in the sales of all things Groo?