Re: Aragones Products

I'd definitely buy Mark/Sergio Groo related work.
Especially if they made another statue that wasn't
quite so pricey! :)  Sigh $182 USD for a statue
to flop onto my entertainment unit is just too rich
for my Groo collecting blood.  Although 4 Groo and
Rufferto Comics wasn't at $4.15 (cdn) per copy!

Go figure! :)

Later,
Craig