Re: I feel like talking

RE: Groo poster for $50 on Ebay...

Hi,

  I think I saw this one yesterday, and if my memory serves me correctly,
There was *zero* bids on it indicating the place selling it considers that
to be the reserve bid they would like to get as a minimum.  Try contacting
the seller just prior to the end of the auction (especially if they get no
bids)
and see if they would let it go for less?!  It would be a nice addition to
any
collection of Groo, just not for $50.  But then again price is determined
by how bad you want something ... Now if only I could trade my signed
copies of PC #2,3,4 for unsigned copies, I'd increase their value greatly!

Later,
Craig