Groo Wallpaper finished

Hi All,

  Ok I've finished weeding out all the unsavory
extra colors my scanner put into the next wall-
paper I have put together for the Groop.

If you've got the Groo Chronicles Book 3, this
following link will look very familiar! :)

http://www.jetnet.ab.ca/users/nitroacid/groo1.jpg

Just bring it up in your browser and right click
to set as wallpaper!

  If any of you would like these wallpapers with a
different background color, email me and I can
either redo that background color for you or help
you figure out how to do so with your comp.

Time for a break - look for another wallpaper
sometime tomorrow or the next day or the next,
you get the idea! :)

Enjoy,
Craig