16, 18, 21 (and possibly 25)

Well, friends, today I am a man.

NO,  ERIC, WAIT!  DON'T CENSOR ME!  THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!

I mean I am officially am an adult in Uncle Sam's eyes today.   That's right.
 Your long time friend and joke-butt, TGD, just hit the big 21.

*SIGH* Where does the time go?

I remember the days when I would tick off in my mind the milestones to
grown-upness.  The order went 16 - 18 - 21.

So, who wants to officially welcome me to the wonderful world of adulthood?
(This should be interesting)

-That Guy "who doesn't feel much different" Daniel

PS:  YES!  Now I can drive (16) , smoke (18), AND drink (21)!  Whoo-hoo!  Too
bad I don't drive, smoke, nor drink.

PPS:  I still can't rent a car (25), though.

PPPS: "It's like a handshake but better."  Man, I laughed about this for an
hour.

PPPPS:  A goober is that nasty crust that mysteriously accumulates in one's
eyes overnight.  I used to call it "sleepy dust", but I'm an adult now, and
so I must put away childish things.