Re: 16, 18, 21 (and possibly 25)

Please don't grow up too much Daniel. It would be a shame. Larry is still
18, even though I've known him for about 18 years (more, actually).

Love, from,

Unirabbit

P.S. No, that crusty stuff is "sleepy sand". Unibunny has nightmares about
the sand man. I think she sees him as something out of The Mummy.

P.P.S. Larry, could you please get me Groo when it comes out THIS MONTH!!!
(This makes it an on-topic post)