Re: Misc.

OK, so I choose to be a Groopie because, like I said, done the inane
screaming teenage girl thing and it's easier than being a fish, despite the
fact that people would say my mouth is big enough to fit both definitions.

And Larry? If you were quoting yourself in that last message of yours does
that mean that you never actually *said* all those things and we're now
going to have to sit around twiddling our thumbs and wondering why Larry
hasn't posted any comments recently?

Selena
(will twist reality to avoid doing revision)
"What *is* going on inside that head of yours?"
"Right now it's a remake of 'The Last Supper' featuring the Muppets as
the disciples."

London has slums? Who gave London slums? Why didn't I get any slums?

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/9020/index.htm