Fwd: Re: Common Sense YukYuk [OT]

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Satsui no Hadou ni Mezameta Saad" <fuchikaka@hotmail.com>
To: ericchun@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Common Sense YukYuk [OT]
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 02:50:37 EST

I kinda' had a problem with the way question two was answered.  Anyone else?

> 2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator ?
>                 *
**snip**
>                 *
>
> Incorrect answer:
> Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant and shut the refrigerator.
>
> Correct answer:
> Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and
> close the door. This question tests your foresight.

But what if you just move the Gifaffe to the left of the Silverback Gorilla and move the can of cheesedip to the upper level. As any fool can plainly see, there's lots of room for the elephant.

                                    -Satsui No Hadou Ni Mezameta Saad