Lunchbox

Yeah! Got it!

I was telling one of the women I work with about the lunchbox, and her first
question was "Does it have a thermos?"

Turns out my regular comic shop, Midtown Comics, has a whole lotta Groo
lunchboxes. I only rarely venture upstairs into their toys and statues area,
since I tend to be in and out quickly. They also have the Groo statue and
Groo character pins (I may weaken with those pins, too, hmmmm?)

I know most of you who wanted a lunchbox have one already, but if there are
any other holdouts like me who have had a change of heart, check out their
website at www.midtowncomics.com.

Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy