Re: Lunchbox

Larry was telling us that his co-worker's first...
> question was "Does it have a thermos?"

And I was like:
I know! I took mine to work with me last monday &
several people freaked out (there's 4 or 5 GROO fans
there). They ALL wanted to see the thermos. I felt
like I was letting them down by not having one... but
then I reasoned to myself that EVERY thermos I had as
a kid leaked like an 8-year-old full of Kool-Aid.

=====
Chad M. Riden
ICQ # 9922135
chadmriden@yahoo.com