How many total subscribers?

> Larry said:
> >By the way, anyone have an idea how many total subscribers are currently out there? Josh? Ruben?
>
> Chris said:
> Josh? Ruben? Do they still exist? Guys? Are you out there?

And I say:
yeah! I want to know, too. I've always wondered how many people is out
there listening, lurking in the shadows. I know a good way to find out
how manyof us is there: One of us (for instance, Erin) can count to
three, and then the rest must send a message in reply: hi!!!! Then we
only have to count the replies, add an estimated number of those who are
sleeping at the time, plus Erin, who is not sleeping but is also out
there in a non-existing mode.
Dan Cortes