Re: How many total subscribers?

>> subscribers are currently out there?

Bill/Superzeus replied:
>Didn't we figure out how to find this out a long time ago?  Something about
>
>sending an e-mail with words like "who list" (or something like that) in the
>subject line.  I know someone must remember what I'm talking about.

I have a vague recollection that the question of how big the Groop is was
asked a long time ago, but I don't recall the answer, and also figure the
Groop has grown (?) in this time.

I'm also beginning to think that Josh has been kidnapped by aliens? AGAIN!!!
(I don't believe the Zoltronians are involved, but you can never be sure). So
we probably won't be getting an answer until all that poking, prodding and
probing (especially probing) is over and done with.

Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy